Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Let me take your picture, add it to the mixture, here it is I got you now- Dr. Teeth & The Electric Mayhem (The Muppet Show)

The photographer in me has been discovered. In the past few months I have been asked to take pictures for lots of people in all sorts of situations. 
I’ve taken pictures for (sorry if the pictures are messed up or out of order!) a band made up of missionaries,
for a bunch of Ugandan musicians putting together a professional recording,







for a Ugandan worship music studio,








family shots for missionary prayer cards,high school graduation,







lots of youth group events,
Heritage School events and evenWorld Gospel Mission events.




Here is Michael, a baby that is being adopted by some friends of WGM here :) 



Whew. It has kept me busy, but I sure have enjoyed it all the while. It gives me the opportunity to get to know more people, develop better photography skills and also to give something to people that they would not have had otherwise. So, while I’m still building up trust in our churches to take pictures of families, my photography skills are not being neglected.

No comments: